Our team is committed to delivering high quality patient care by helping to train a highly skilled and motivated medical workforce.
Postgraduate Education is managed by the Norfolk and Norwich Institute for Medical Education (NANIME) and targets advancement and promotion of dental and medical education in and around the area currently served by the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, South Norfolk Clinical Commissioning Group and Health Education England.
We aim to:
- Organise and facilitate rotations that give excellent training opportunities
- Ensure first class educational and clinical supervision for trainees at all levels
- Embrace innovations in medical education
- Develop multi-disciplinary and multi-professional training and education
- Provide educational and pastoral support to all our trainees and SAS doctors
We attract doctors of the highest calibre to enjoy excellent training in a friendly, nurturing environment.