Joining the A & C Bank
- Medical Secretary* – Amspar qualified / currently studying on Amspar Course or previous experience in this role, audio experience essential
- General Secretary – Previous secretarial experience or RSA 11 / Word Processing experience essential
- Ward Clerk* – Some previous office and customer service experience essential
- Receptionist* – Some previous office and customer service experience essential
- Data Input Clerk – Word processing and previous office experience essential
- Filing Clerk – Some previous office experience, good general education essential
Training on the Trust IT system is provided for staff who wish to work in the areas above marked *. Training consists of classroom based training sessions initially continuing with support and training in the workplace as available.
A & C Bank staff must also complete all the Trust's mandatory training courses (Induction and Health and Safety, Manual Handling, VDU, Safeguarding Children Awareness, Safeguarding Adults Awareness, Information Governance, Equality and Diversity, Infection Control and Hand Hygiene Training). Mandatory Training consists of both classroom and on-line training.
Work is varied and can consist of full time or part time hours. The more flexibility you give the more work can be available to you. The notice given can vary e.g. the same day for sickness cover or as much as a month in advance. Work placements can be for a maximum of a 12-week period in one area. Bank work is not permanent and we cannot guarantee availability of shifts.